Add your brand to FPI client-facing materials
Advisers can now co-brand client-facing materials, including the Crash-Test Analyzer, Illustration Generator, Model Performance Report, OnTarget Investing Website, OnTarget Proposal, and Research Report. This allows you to use the latest FPI tools and technology to add value to you and your company brand—and all with the cohesive branding your clients have come to know and trust. Log in to flexibleplan.com to learn more.
Now available: New turnkey investment solutions from Flexible Plan
We have recently launched a new suite of multi-strategy services:
- QFC Fusion 2.0—A new and improved iteration of our most popular portfolio of strategies.
- QFC Multi-Strategy Core—A dynamically risk-managed core portfolio that blends a variety of our Quantified Fee Credit (QFC) core strategies. The resulting portfolio—which can be customized to one of five risk profiles (from conservative to aggressive)—is designed to be used as a standalone core or to enhance the risk management of a passive core portfolio. Because QFC Multi-Strategy Core is actively managed, it’s designed to take advantage of opportunities that are not available to the passive core.
- Four QFC Multi-Strategy Explore—Available for four different investment scenarios: low volatility, low correlation, special equity, and equity trends. The first is for those with more conservative expectations, the second is moderate to balanced focused, and the final two would be deemed more growth-oriented. These options can be added to customize and complete a “core and explore” portfolio.
Each of these solutions is turnkey: We monitor them, impose the discipline of trading them, and then report their performance to you.
As QFC strategies, our new offerings exclusively use our subadvised mutual funds, allowing us to deliver fee credits that lower our portion of the strategy’s advisory fee. As turnkey multi-strategy services, they also offer three levels of risk and opportunity management:
- Dynamic risk and opportunity management within each mutual fund.
- Dynamic risk and opportunity management among all of the funds used in each strategy.
- Active risk and opportunity management of the allocation among the QFC strategies.
The minimum investment in QFC Fusion 2.0 or QFC Multi-Strategy Core is $25,000, while a QFC Multi-Strategy Explore option requires $5,000.
Investors who maintain accounts with a balance of at least $100,000 in either QFC Fusion 2.0 or QFC Multi-Strategy Core receive all of the added benefits of our Prime accounts. These include added risk customization (QFC Fusion 2.0 only), longevity fee credits, waiver of our paper delivery fee, and access to our quarterly conference call.
For more information on these strategies, please contact our Sales department at 800-347-3539, ext. 2.
Listen to “In My Opinion” anytime, anywhere
Pressed for time? We have made the weekly “In My Opinion” article available as an audio file. Listen in as Flexible Plan President Jerry Wagner and other financial writers offer commentary on the markets and risk management. Click here or go to the link at the beginning of the “In My Opinion” article to listen now.
OnTarget Investing: Select your two-factor authentication preference
To help you safely access your investment account online, OnTargetInvesting.com now includes two-factor authentication when logging in to the website or making profile changes.
As part of this process, you have the option of selecting how you want to authenticate your account: by email or text.
If you would like to receive an email, you can select from one of the active email addresses on your account. For your privacy, we mask all but the last two characters. Email is sent from email@example.com.
If you would like to receive a text message, you must choose a phone number that is capable of receiving text messages. Standard text message and data rates may apply. Text messages are sent from Flexible Plan Investments.
Reminder: Required minimum distribution
As the end of the year approaches, make sure you and your clients are adequately planning for any IRA contributions, required minimum distributions, or gifts. Remember, the IRS requires tax-deferred account holders over the age of 70½ to take a required minimum distribution (RMD) on an annual basis. These accounts include IRAs and 403(b)s, among others. Flexible Plan clients were notified earlier this year of their minimum distribution amount. To request the RMD, complete the EZ IRA distribution form. E*Trade Advisor Services will not make a distribution without a completed form. To review RMD information for your clients, you can run the RMD Report from E*Trade Advisor Services’ Liberty website.