OnTarget Investing: Select your two-factor authentication preference
To help you safely access your investment account online, OnTargetInvesting.com now includes two-factor authentication when logging in to the website or making profile changes.
As part of this process, you have the option of selecting how you want to authenticate your account: by email or text.
If you would like to receive an email, you can select from one of the active email addresses on your account. For your privacy, we mask all but the last two characters. Email is sent from email@example.com.
If you would like to receive a text message, you must choose a phone number that is capable of receiving text messages. Standard text message and data rates may apply. Text messages are sent from Flexible Plan Investments.
Fusion Prime Longevity Fee Credit Program
Clients who are eligible for the Fusion Prime Longevity Fee Credit Program received a letter on August 6, 2019, notifying them of their eligibility. Eligible clients who maintained the minimum balance requirements and are invested in Fusion Prime will receive a 5% fee credit based on the quarterly gross fee of the Fusion Prime account. The fee credit will be paid after October 31, 2019, in the form of a Visa gift card. Clients are required to register at www.flexibleplan.com/fusionprime. The deadline to register for the Q2 credit is October 15, 2019.
Third-quarter account summaries and OnTarget statements are scheduled to be delivered in October. For those clients who have elected to receive our correspondence electronically, be sure to go to ontargetinvesting.com to verify that we have your current email address in our system. If you haven’t already opted for e-delivery, you can contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-347-3539, ext. 1, to set it up.
E*Trade Advisor Services clients: Sign up for e-statements and avoid fees
If you sign up for e-delivery of your quarterly statements from E*Trade Advisor Services, you will avoid a quarterly $5.00 print and delivery fee. Signing up for e-statements helps the environment, reduces clutter, and allows you to access and store your statements safely and securely online. Simply log in to sign up.
Strategy closures: Sector Index Rotation, S&P Tactical Patterns, and Managed Income Aggressive
We have decided to close the Sector Index Rotation, S&P Tactical Patterns, and Managed Income Aggressive strategies. Accounts in the Sector Index Rotation and S&P Tactical Patterns strategies were moved into the new QFC S&P Pattern Recognition strategy. Accounts in the Managed Income Aggressive strategy were moved into our Government Income Tactical strategy. If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-347-3539.
Now available: New turnkey investment solutions from Flexible Plan
We have recently launched a new suite of multi-strategy services:
- QFC Fusion 2.0—A new and improved iteration of our most popular portfolio of strategies.
- QFC Multi-Strategy Core—A dynamically risk-managed core portfolio that blends a variety of our Quantified Fee Credit (QFC) core strategies. The resulting portfolio—which can be customized to one of five risk profiles (from conservative to aggressive)—is designed to be used as a standalone core or to enhance the risk management of a passive core portfolio. Because QFC Multi-Strategy Core is actively managed, it’s designed to take advantage of opportunities that are not available to the passive core.
- Four QFC Multi-Strategy Explore—Available for four different investment scenarios: low volatility, low correlation, special equity, and equity trends. The first is for those with more conservative expectations, the second is moderate to balanced focused, and the final two would be deemed more growth-oriented. These options can be added to customize and complete a “core and explore” portfolio.
Each of these solutions is turnkey: We monitor them, impose the discipline of trading them, and then report their performance to you.
As QFC strategies, our new offerings exclusively use our subadvised mutual funds, allowing us to deliver fee credits that lower our portion of the strategy’s advisory fee. As turnkey multi-strategy services, they also offer three levels of risk and opportunity management:
- Dynamic risk and opportunity management within each mutual fund.
- Dynamic risk and opportunity management among all of the funds used in each strategy.
- Active risk and opportunity management of the allocation among the QFC strategies.
The minimum investment in QFC Fusion 2.0 or QFC Multi-Strategy Core is $25,000, while a QFC Multi-Strategy Explore option requires $5,000.
Investors who maintain accounts with a balance of at least $100,000 in either QFC Fusion 2.0 or QFC Multi-Strategy Core receive all of the added benefits of our Prime accounts. These include added risk customization (QFC Fusion 2.0 only), longevity fee credits, waiver of our paper delivery fee, and access to our quarterly conference call.
For more information on these strategies, please contact our Sales department at 800-347-3539, ext. 2.
Listen to “In My Opinion” anytime, anywhere
Pressed for time? We have made the weekly “In My Opinion” article available as an audio file. Listen in as Flexible Plan President Jerry Wagner and other financial writers offer commentary on the markets and risk management. Click here or go to the link at the beginning of the “In My Opinion” article to listen now.